Tuesday, December 20, 2011

realizations on an island


Just two days ago I was walking down the beautiful shores of Boracay, feeling the fine sand under my feet.


I almost didn't want to leave. I am determined to go back there next year and I'm bringing my family with me.
The view of the island from a view deck on one of the hills. We drove up the hill on ATV's and had to climb up this:
plus the view deck itself. It was a light cardio workout but it was totally worth it.
This is now part of my dream wall:
To have this kind of view, this kind of property. It was also on this trip that I got to experience my first plane ride, first time to go out of mainland Luzon, and to step foot on Boracay.

This trip was a mind-opening experience for me because it made me see what I could provide for my family and how it could be made possible. All thanks to the opportunity that I grabbed a year ago. I am so thankful and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment